We make travel happen.
At Hotel Connections, we manage crew logistics on a global scale. Our dynamic team of experts use intelligent applications, interfacing in real time with air and cruise lines, to find data driven solutions to complex problems.
Tickets to Success
Experience in the airline industry, crew scheduling / planning, or travel operations is highly preferred.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays as schedule covers a 24 x 7 operation.
- Keys to being successful include excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, being team and solution oriented with a positive approach
Our Customer service agents provide critical network support for air and cruise lines throughout the world.
- Effectively utilize all Customer Service tools and technology to process, track and report transactions
- Ensure Reservations' consistency and execution between multiple systems and channels utilized in the booking process
Coordinate crew arrivals and departures in real time through intelligent communication tools
- Embraces change, thinks creativity and has a willingness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a high-volume, target-based environment